Sunday, July 31, 2016

 On the morning of July 4th we went to Cedar Key.  We had planned to go to Blue Springs, but it was closed that day, so since everything was packed and ready we decided to head to Cedar Key.  The kids had a blast, and the water felt so nice on such a hot day.
 Perfect seats!

 I was out running one evening and saw this black lump in the road and from a distance I thought it was a rock or something.  As I approached, and my sneaker was literally about to land on it, I realized it was a baby rattle snake.  Ahhhh!  Unfortunately, I had nothing to kill it with, and by the time I got back to that spot on my way back, it was gone.  I'm glad I didn't step on it!
 Before Frances had Chloe we had set up a night where I was going to take her out to get a pedicure.  Well, Chloe decided to come a couple weeks early, so we finally got to it a few weeks ago.  We had a fun evening out.
 The girl's in some new Sunday dresses I made....
 Chick Fil A fun!   This was about as good as a pic as I could get with a bunch of hungry kiddos!
 Blue Springs....
 Not a bad spot to run the office from!
 A storm rolling  in....


 So, after a few weeks of exercising alone, we realized if we do this early, Patrick can come with me!! We leave early, and sometimes several of the kids are still sleeping. Adrian has done a great job keeping everything in check.  We go running together every morning, and it's so much more enjoyable doing it with someone than alone.   Going on two weeks now of doing it together every day, and it's definitely more motivating to go now.
 One Saturday the girls and I walked around Kirklands.  We like this store, because in their words...."It smells good, and has so many pretty things!"
 Besides climbing, this boy loves to help unload the dishwasher.  That is primarily Brandon's job, and he will always come when he sees him doing it, and he'll help out.  This particular day he started doing it by himself, and proceeded to empty the entire dishwasher for me by putting the dishes on the counter to be put away.  When he was almost done, and I realized he hadn't broken a single dish, I grabbed the camera to remember this.  It was so cute! (Yes, I know, he's standing on the door! That's probably not covered under warranty, but he's learning to help! : )


2 comments:

Katharine said...

Love the girls dresses ;-)....one time Felicity was unloading the dishwasher and wasn't paying attention, and she fell on the door! It actually still worked after that too(and she didn't get hurt)!!

The Anders said...

Bradley is so cute!