Sunday, July 31, 2016

 He's a climber, and that keeps me on my toes. But, this day he was so happy that he was able to get on the piano bench and play the piano. I had to stop and take some pictures!


 Some yummy cinnamon rolls that I made one afternoon with Brandon and Hannah-Lynn.  They loved getting to help out, and the rolls were SO good.  They didn't last in our house very long! : )


 A few weeks ago I began exercising and the first couple weeks I walked around 8p.m., and I so enjoyed getting to see the most beautiful sunsets.  It's not working out to faithfully exercise then, so I moved it back to 7a.m., so sometimes see the sunrise.
 This boy likes to snuggle in our bed for some extra winks after we are up!

 July 4th Festivities in Williston....




 A beautiful sunset we saw on our way to the fireworks....
He loves to help, and knows where the broom is kept, so he'll get it out to try and sweep!

1 comment:

Katharine said...

Wow, those cinnamon rolls were awesome!