Sunday, May 1, 2016

Visit with the Carey family......

 The beginning of April we got to go have a park day with Susan and her kiddos, Amanda and her kiddos, and the Carey family.  I've enjoyed getting to know Sherrill more through social media.  Yep, it can actually be a blessing. : )  Other than meeting her at wedding's for her nieces and nephew's, I didn't really know her.  But, since we are both on Facebook, we have gotten to chat and know each other better.  I'm so happy for her and her husband, and that God blessed them with the boys last year, just one month after Bradley was born.  We keep in touch, and since we have babies close to the same age, she'll bounce things off of me from time to time.  I was so happy to be able to meet the boys in person, and they make great parents, and are doing a wonderful job with those boys.


 The two climbers.......Makenna and Olivia


 Bradley, Jackson, and Seth

 Ava and Vivi...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a lot of fun! :)