Saturday, May 7, 2016

 Caught Ava all set up with the beach chair one morning, and thought it was hilarious!  In the background is Brandon working hard at school!

 We enjoyed getting to watch Riley and Weston for Frances one morning a couple of weeks ago. I snapped this picture of all the kiddos on the couch, and only when I was done did I realize that you can't see Ava in a single picture, just her feet! : ) Her feet are between Brandon and Adrian!!



 While having devotions as a family one night we spotted all these deer eating the grass in our front field.  I slowly went out to try and take some pictures and counted 14 that evening.  Since then, we've been seeing them regularly in the morning and evening.


Just another beautiful sunset...........you can never take to many sunset pictures!

4 comments:

Katharine said...

Really enjoyed seeing all the Bahamas trip pictures....that's cool about the deer! The other day, as I was coming home, I saw a deer in our neighborhood (that I've never seen before), I was shocked.

The Anders said...

Lol, about Ava! Beautiful sunset!

Unknown said...

Haha, poor little Ava! :)

Mae said...

That is so funny about Ava...and she must not believe in pinching to let her face be seen. Amazing! Neat about the deer.